In accordance with the provisions of articles 6-III and 19 of the law for Confidence in the Digital Economy, we inform you that:
This website is published by:
jigsaw 41bis boulevard voltaire 75011 paris (france)
+33 1 48 07 39 31
Conception - Website Development: Emmanuel Dejonghe - www.kwtprod.com
The person in charge of the publication of the website: Julien Diers
The provider providing direct and permanent storage is:
OVH SAS with a capital of 500 K € RCS Roubaix - Tourcoing 424 761 419 00011
APE Code 6202A
VAT number: FR 22 424 761 419
Registered office: 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France.
This entire site is governed by French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All rights of reproduction are reserved, including for iconographic and photographic documents.
Cookies are small amounts of information stored in files within the browser of your computer. Cookies are accessible and registered by the websites you visit, and by the companies that display their advertisements on websites, so that they can recognize the browser. Internet sites can only access the cookies they have stored on your computer.
Audience measurement: to track the statistical data used by the Website (ie the use made of the Site by users and to improve the Website's services) and to help us measure and study the effectiveness of our interactive online content , its features, advertisements and other communications.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies and Web Beacons
You have the choice to configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, inform you when a cookie is issued, its validity and content, and allow you to refuse registration in your device, and delete your cookies periodically.
You can set your Internet browser to disable cookies. Please note that if you disable cookies, your username and password will no longer be saved on any website. For information on how to remove and control the cookies stored on your computer, visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/en/
How to configure your browser
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the "Alt" key
3. In the menu at the top of the page click on "Tools" then "Options"
4. Select the "Privacy" tab
5. In the drop-down menu to the right of "Retention Rules," click "Use Custom Settings for History"
6. A little further down, uncheck "Accept cookies"
7. Save your preferences by clicking "OK"
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. In the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options"
3. Click on the "Privacy" tab
4. Click on "Advanced" and uncheck "Accept"
5. Save your preferences by clicking "OK"
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click the tools icon in the menu bar
3. Select "Options"
4. Click the "Advanced Options" tab
5. In the "Cookie settings" drop-down menu, select "Block all cookies"
1. Open Safari
2. In the menu bar at the top, click on "Safari", then "Preferences"
3. Select the "Security" icon
4. Next to "Accept cookies", tick "Never"
5. If you want to see the cookies that are already saved on your computer, click on "Show cookies"